- the types of personal information Geneye and its affiliates collect on geneye.com, hereafter, the “Site”,
- how the information is used,
- with whom the information is shared,
- and the choices available regarding our use of the information,
- how to contact us about our privacy practices
Type of Information collected
We automatically record various non-personally identifiable information in our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, country, cookie identifier and the pages you request. We use this information to analyze our site’s usage in order to improve navigation and offer more popular content.
We collect basic personal information (e.g., name, organization, address, phone number, e-mail address, fax number, and so on) when you request information from us (e.g. a product registration), when you complete an online marketing survey or an opt-in form, when you contact us via this website to place an order and when we meet you or make contact with you.
Geneye reserves the right to make full use of information that is not in personally identifiable form. Geneye may also use contact information obtained via this website to send e-mail and postal mail supplying customers with the most recent product and service information.
We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
By using our website, you are consenting to our collection and use of both automatically and voluntarily collected information.
Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your computer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the features of our website.
Use of Information
Information obtained through the Site may be used to:
- offer other/new products and services to you;
- communicate with you about surveys, product information, newsletters, promotions and other offers;
- respond to and communicate with you about your inquiries and requests;
- register your Geneye products and provide product update, warranty and service support;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, products and services,
- perform data analysis and other analyses and processing such as market insight and consumer research;
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
Information We Share
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose personal information collected about you, except as described here.
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers who perform services on our behalf based on our instructions. Examples of these service providers include entities that respond to customer inquiries, and/or provide web hosting, training, event, advertizing and marketing services.
- Other third parties with your consent.
In addition, we may disclose information about you if we are required to do so by law or legal process or based on a lawful disclosure request,
We also reserve the right to transfer personal information collected in the event we sell or transfer all or a part of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
If you do not wish to receive certain communications from Geneye, or our affiliates, representatives, or third-party service providers, you may opt out by:
- declining the service offered at information collection points on the website, or
- informing us that you no longer wish to receive such communications. In every e-mail/mail (e.g., newsletter, promotional offers, etc.) you receive from Geneye we will give you the opportunity to unsubscribe in order to stop receiving subsequent e-mails/mails. We will comply with such requests unless such communications are necessary for the administration of your account, required by law, or necessary to protect our rights.
Access and Correction
In accordance to the law of your jurisdiction, you may
- have the right to access certain personal information we maintain about you and obtain a copy of that information,
- modify or rectify that information,
- cancel any or all your personal information from our database.
To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
The Site may contain links to other external third-party websites. Geneye is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these websites.
All of the information accessible through this site is provided as is. Geneye gives no explicit or implicit guarantees and assumes no responsibility for the use of this information. The user has sole responsibility for the use of this information. Geneye cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may result from information found on this site.
How to Contact Us